Your registration on the Neighbor2Neighbor website, your participation in any activity posted on the Neighbor2Neighbor website, or your receipt of services from Neighbor2Neighbor volunteers constitutes your agreement with the following terms and conditions, as they are amended from time to time:
1. Our content is copyrighted. All of the content you find here stays here. This includes content posted here by other people. Unless of course, you ask us and we consent in writing.
2. Other people's work is copyrighted, too. Even if you find an article elsewhere and want to post it here, you can't. You may link to it, but no copy and pasting. This includes art and graphics. You must have the written consent of the copyright holder before doing so.
3. Only one user name per person, whether member, volunteer or coach.
4. If you post to our site, you acknowledge and agree that we are entitled to use anything posted for any purpose within the site.
5. Respect other people's and your own privacy. Keep personal information to yourself. When posting a project for yourself or someone else, please don't input any information on the site that is not requested.
6. You agree to the following website use limitations:
7. Reporting a problem. If you come across any violation of this Member Policy or have any problems navigating the Neighbor2Neighbor website, do not hesitate to let us know at email@example.com. We'll be happy to address your concerns.
8. You acknowledge and agree that the use of the Neighbor2Neighbor website is a privilege, and that we have the unlimited right to terminate your membership at any time for any or no reason.
9. Neighbor2Neighbor makes no representation or warranty that the content of the website is or will be error free, or that the use of the website will not interrupt the operation of your computer or other equipment.
10. Persons posting projects to the Neighbor2Neighbor website grant a license to all coaches and volunteers who have registered to perform the posted project to enter their property for the purpose of completing the posted project. Persons posting a project to the Neighbor2Neighbor website for another person will not post the project to the Neighbor2Neighbor website without securing a license from the person for whom the project will be posted granting all coaches and volunteers the right to enter their property for the purpose of completing the posted project. The license granted under this section will terminate upon completion of the posted project.
11. The fulfillment of projects and opportunities posted to the Neighbor2Neighbor website will require individuals to travel to a particular location where services will be performed. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SERVICE PROJECT OR LEARNING OPPORTUNITY POSTED THROUGH THE NEIGHBOR2NEIGHBOR WEBSITE THAT THERE IS RISK INHERENT IN YOUR PARTICIPATION AND THAT YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL LIABILITY (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE) DUE TO INJURY OR DEATH TO YOU OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY WHICH OCCURS AS A RESULT OF OR ARISES DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF A PROJECT OR LEARNING OPPORTUNITY POSTED ON THE NEIGHBOR2NEIGHBOR WEBSITE. This includes, but is in no way limited to, loss or injury caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by circumstances beyond our control.
12. You agree to hold NEIGHBOR2NEIGHBOR, its directors, volunteers, coaches and members (the "Indemnitees") harmless and to indemnify the Indemnitees for any and all liability (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise) including without limitation any legal fees and expenses incurred by the Indemnitees as a result of, related to, or arising out of your breach of any provision of this Member Policy.
13. By registering as a Volunteer or Coach on the NEIGHBOR2NEIGHBOR website, you consent to our conducting a personal background and criminal check on you. Based on the results of the background and criminal check, NEIGHBOR2NEIGHBOR, in its sole discretion, can refuse to allow you to be a Volunteer or a Coach.
14. This Agreement shall be governed by the domestic laws of the State of Kentucky, USA without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky, USA.
15. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in Owensboro, KY, USA in any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement and agree that all claims in respect of the action or proceeding may be heard and determined in any such court. You waive any defense of inconvenient forum to the maintenance of any action or proceeding so brought and waive any bond, surety, or other security that might be required of us. You agree that we would be damaged irreparably in the event any of the provisions of this Agreement are not performed in accordance with their specific terms or otherwise are breached and, accordingly, you agree that we will be entitled to an injunction or injunctions to prevent breaches of the provisions of this Agreement and to enforce specifically this Agreement and the terms and provisions hereof in any action instituted in any court having jurisdiction over the parties and the matter, in addition to any other remedy to which we may be entitled, whether at law or in equity.